My First Blog

Hey 🙋! guys my name is Dhruv and this is my first blog . Okay before i start my blogging page , I want to let every know that why i started blogging or what attracted me towards blogging . Alright not like others that any youtube video or website , that enlightened me to create blogs or become a so called BLOGGER😵 . My interest towards blogging was created when i saw other people blogs , pages , posts ect . I will not eulogize about my writing interest or reading habit but in reality publishing my views , thoughts and ideas was some thing that  fascinated me and so you know! blogging is the best platform for that so i landed on it directly😁 .

What i will be blogging about😕 ?

Well at beginning i was clueless about the matter that on what topics or things i am going to write . Then i thought why should i stick to a particular field on blogging like art , vediogames , countries etc . then i decided that i will write on every possible topic and that is the only reason i named my blog  "BLOGS FOR EVERY ONE " . To start with i decided i will be writing on very general and specified topics as i am a beginner and soon i will try to expand my blogging on complicated topics also .
 

More about me 😉.

I am a 12th grader and a commerce student . i am 18 years old i like to watch movies , reading novels , traveling and from now on wards blogging also😆 !!! apart from that in my leisure i love to play with my pet dog  his name is Noddy he is a pug . 
Alright that is it for my first blog now i am ending it and will be up with a new one very soon .

Popular

The Bill Gates

The Inferior Indian Education System

Why Young Tech Billionaires are boring ?